Are you a new manager looking for some advice on guidance on how to conduct your first set of appraisals with your team?
Are you an experienced manager looking to brush up your skills on managing poor performance?
If so this session is perfect for you! Join us on 10th April 2018 at Westgate Surgery in Otley, Leeds we walk through the performance cycle of an employee looking at how and when to review performance, maximising engagement and productivity. It looks at how to plan for an effective performance review and provides attendees with techniques to deliver feedback, set objectives and tackle those challenging team members.
- Understand the benefits of giving and receiving feedback
- Be familiar with techniques for delivering feedback
- Be able to describe what makes a good performance review / appraisal
- Prepare for and structure the meeting appropriately
- Structure your questions to get the most from the review
- Dealing with challenging behaviours
- Setting SMART objectives
- Understand how to tackle poor performance
This training session is great for new line managers who are looking for tips on how to approach reviewing the performance of their team, and for experienced managers who are looking for some fresh new ways in which to approach appraisals.
The session will run from 9:30am – 1:00pm with light refreshments provided. All delegates will receive hard and electronic copies of slides and handouts in addition to a certificate of attendance, all for the price of £65 per person!
To book your place email Caroline Richardson at Caroline@oneworkforce.co.uk